Servers are the crux of the IT infrastructure and are often exposed to great risk in reality, the servers are often thought to be covered under the layer of firewall. But the truth is they are vulnerable and require security measures. The major concern is the source of threat, if it is a hacker disguised in the form of a insider who has committed the security breaches. A disgruntled employee can cause destruction to the entire network at once and dwindle your economy rapidly. With the extensive usage of remote connectivity technologies, businesses are incorporating more number of telecommuters, global offices, and business ventures and competitors. The remote employees can create same threats as internal employees. The causes could be improper security and lack of monitoring measures on their remote networking equipments. It is required to keep an eye on the wrong doers, the data thieves and their work pattern. The worst cases of such thefts include: stealing or manipulating specific, confidential files or damaging confidential data, password mismanagement, defacing Web pages, and ultimately disrupting business. adversely affecting the revenue, company prestige, and legal penalties.
Impacting business continuity, the security breaches of the server channelizing employees and information requires a continuous, reliable monitoring solution. To invest in EventLog Analyzer and to avoid server security issues is better than repairing the destruction and spending on data recovery methods. What you need equals to what we deliver: Let us find it for you to fix it! With EventLog Analyzer, analyze log files from major server tools, a range of hosts and devices.
EventLog Analyzer - Server Monitoring and Management Software
EventLog Analyzer Role in your Industry:
- Monitors and detects server activities continuously
- Examines and alerts the administrator on potential threats and issues for troubleshooting; before a server mishap occurs
- Records server logs and reports for easy tracking of errors, if already caused
- Performs log analysis on various OS: Windows, Linux, Solaris, and other UNIX systems
- Monitors server performance 24/7
- Assists in planning on server capacity expansion
Some Useful Tips on Server Security is to Ensure:
- Server location security
- If not affecting the continuity of business, the latest security patches are installed to increase information security and fix security vulnerabilities
- Server access is monitored, logged and analyzed by EventLog Analyzer to minimize security issues of the entire IT network
- Continuous server monitoring and saving security-relevant logs over a period of time
- Security events are directed to the administrator at the earliest, for rectifying the server threats and errors (Security-related events comprise: port-scan attacks, unauthorized access on accounts holding sensitive corporate data and suspicious activities on devices.)
- Network events are correlated in order to detect possible attack patterns. The resulting security event alerts should be raised and resolved efficiently.
- Your organization is able to adequately secure and retain privacy on customer data
- Reports are generated and checked for any improper or disrupting events resulting in operational failures during an internal audit in accordance with the corporate security policy
Collect and analyze Syslog data from routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Linux/Unix servers, and more. Get in-depth reports for every security event. Receive real-time alerts for anomalies and breaches.
Analyze application log from IIS and Apache web servers, Oracle & MS SQL databases, DHCP Windows and Linux applications and more. Mitigate application security attacks with reports & real-time alerts.
Monitor all types of log data from Active Directory infrastructure. Track failure incidents in real-time and build custom reports to monitor specific Active Directory events of your interest.
Centrally monitor & audit IIS web server logs. Secure IIS servers by detecting anomalous events with instant email/SMS alerts. Get predefined reports on server errors and attacks.
Monitor and track privileged user activities to meet PUMA requirements. Get out-of-the-box reports on critical activities such as logon failures, reason for logon failure, and more.
Comply with the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates viz., PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, and more with predefined reports & alerts. Customize existing reports or build new reports to meet internal security needs.
Need features? Tell us.
If you want to see additional features implemented in EventLog Analyzer, we would love to hear. Click here to continue.