Monitor Hyper-V Performance
- Monitor Hyper-V server for CPU, memory, disk read/write requests and network traffic
- View the number of virtual machines present, check if the VMs are powered on/off and also watch its severity as Critical or Warning
- Monitor storage, memory and network utilization of each guest VM installed in the ESX host
- View CPU Usage/Distribution of each Virtual Machine in a graph with color coded alerts
- For extensive Hyper-V monitoring - monitor critical resource performance on Hyper-V host/ guest instances with OpManager
- You can also track inventory and resources allocated across multiple Hyper-V hosts/ guests with OpManager
Also, you can easily manage your Hyper-V with dedicated Hyper-V management tools with capabilities like Hyper-V dashboards, Hyper-V specific reports, Hyper-V inventory, and more.